- Engineering Business Development Manager located in Gaithersburg, MD: $90,000 – $150,000/ year – Must have 8-10 years of proposal/selling experience for an Engineering firm selling to Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Tech and Science clientele
- Interior/Exterior Designer located in Newport Beach, CA: $100,000 – $130,000/ year – Must have strong experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and Sketchup
- Project Manager/ Architect located in Brooklyn, NY: $60,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have 4+ years of experience in architecture/interior design project management, specifically in lighting industry/design (including: light fixtures, light controls, light details, etc.)
- Project Manager or Superintendent: $60,000 – $100,000/ year – Plus 5+ years of experience (with commercial, school, college, retail, hospital/healthcare, and restaurant construction projects) in a supervisory role
- Project Engineer: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Experience with the following building/industry types: commercial, schools, colleges, retail, hospitals/healthcare, restaurants
- Controls Engineer located in Bonanza, AR: $80,000 – $95,000/ year – Must be able to understand, interpret, and edit/modify design systems or diagrams using AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Director of Clinical Operations located in West Paterson, NJ: $175,000 – $200,000/ year with experience in various areas of Clinical Operations such as CRA, Monitoring, and CTMS
- Foreman located in Lunenburg, MA: $35 – 37.50/ hour – Must have experience with epoxy flooring in an industrial/commercial setting and understand concrete floor restoration methods
- Facilities & Maintenance Manager located in Hilo, HI: $60,000 – $95,000/ year – Must have 2 to 5 years experience of construction supervisory and facilities maintenance
- Electrical Engineer & Mechanical Engineer located in Summerset & Humboldt, SD: $100,000 – $120,000/ year – PE is preferred or an E.I.T preparing to sit for the exam within 6 months of hire
- Journeyman Glazier or Glazier located in Cedar Springs, MI: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a Glazier in either commercial or residential environments
- Plans Examiner / Plan Check Engineer located in Citrus Heights, CA: $72,000 – $104,000/ year – Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (or similar field) along with a PE Licensure in California or a ICC Plans Examiner Certification
- Studio Director/ Resort Architect located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have 5 years hands on Revit experience
- Civil Engineer located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $110,000/ year – Experience with hydrology, grading, water quality treatment, revegetation, etc.
- Oncology NP located in Manhattan, NY: $110,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have a Masters of Science in Nursing and a current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Psychiatrist located in Butler, AZ: $220,000/ year – Must have an MD in Psychiatry (with license) and DEA Certification
- Accounting Manager located in Ellis, SD: $50,000 – $65,000/ year – Extensive experience preparing income tax returns is essential; ideally for S-Corps, C-Corps, LLCs and/or non-profits
- Electrical Engineer located in Boston, MA: $110,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have a deep knowledge of electrical codes and related industry product lines
- Tool and Die Maker located in Carpentersville, IL: $32 – $34/ Hr – Must have a Journeyman’s Certificate for Tool & Die or equivalent experience
- Recruiter Specialist located in Temecula, CA: $27,000 – $50,000/ year
- Senior Recruiter located in Temecula, CA: $31,000 – $80,000/ year
- HVAC Engineer located in Boston, MA: $110,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have experience with Revit, layout of ductwork, equipment specification and ASHRAE standards
- Territorial/Regional Sales Manager located in the Great Lakes Region/ Midwest: $65,000 – $90,000/ year – Must have extensive knowledge of storage and server technologies, industry trends, and user end and technical business requirements/needs/strategies/solutions
- CNC Lathe Machinist located in Union, NJ/ $20 – $28/ hr – Knowledge of Mastercam, CAD System (Anvil), ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 experience is a huge plus
- Manufacturing Engineer/ Process Engineer located in Sussex, WI: $65,000 – $85,000/ year
- Estimator located in Millbrook, AL: $75,000 – $100,000/ year – Must have 5 to 7 years of experience in healthcare and/or data/energy project estimating
- Steel Detailing Project Manager located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Preferable candidate has project experience with both structural and miscellaneous steel
- Programmer & Machinist Positions located in Kenyon, MN: $52,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have working knowledge of CAD and CAM software
- Medical Technologist located in Middleport, NY: $40,000 – $55,000/ year – Must have a New York State Medical Technologist License
- Executive Director located in Brighton, NY: $80,000 – $100,000/ year – Must have knowledge of fundraising strategies, donor relations, and grant administration in nonprofit sector
- Design Engineer located in Benson, NE: $120,000 – $130,000/ year – •Must have 8 to 10 years of engineering experience, including 2 to 3 years of engineering management
Etech Hi specializes in nationwide placement of permanent professionals.
Our success and service-oriented approach has helped us establish a national reputation in which we take great pride.
What We Do
- We provide companies with only what they are seeking: experienced and precisely qualified candidates.
- We serve employer clients ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
- We specialize exclusively in full-time permanent placement of candidates for advanced employment.
- We streamline the hiring process for you.
- We work one-on-one with job seekers interested in career advancement.
How We Do It
- Etech Hi will not overload you with resumes. We listen to you. Then we find the right candidate. Our screening process is thorough and meticulous. You’ll be impressed with how few resumes we deliver – but one of them will be the right person for your position.
- We have invested in sophisticated technology and highly experienced recruiters so that we can deliver outstanding service regardless of the size of your company.
- We are not a temp agency. By specializing solely on permanent employment, we have developed exceptional resources and contacts that enable us to expedite the placement process.
- We understand the value of your time, and we do not waste it by sending you mediocre resumes or candidates.
- We treat job-seeking individuals with the same concern and respect that we offer our employer clients.