- Project Manager or Superintendent: $60,000 – $100,000/ year – Plus 5+ years of experience (with commercial, school, college, retail, hospital/healthcare, and restaurant construction projects) in a supervisory role
- Director of Clinical Operations located in West Paterson, NJ: $175,000 – $200,000/ year with experience in various areas of Clinical Operations such as CRA, Monitoring, and CTMS
- Executive Director located in Brighton, NY: $80,000 – $100,000/ year – Must have knowledge of fundraising strategies, donor relations, and grant administration in nonprofit sector
- ASL Interpreter w/ TS-SCI Clearance located in Washington, DC: $100,000 – $110,000/ year – Must have a bachelor’s degree with an ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance with SCI and Fluent in Sign Language
- Project Engineer: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Experience with the following building/industry types: commercial, schools, colleges, retail, hospitals/healthcare, restaurants
- Journeyman Glazier or Glazier located in Cedar Springs, MI: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a Glazier in either commercial or residential environments
- Project Manager/ Architect located in Brooklyn, NY: $60,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have 4+ years of experience in architecture/interior design project management, specifically in lighting industry/design (including: light fixtures, light controls, light details, etc.)
- Recruiter Specialist located in Temecula, CA: $27,000 – $50,000/ year
- Facilities & Maintenance Manager located in Hilo, HI: $60,000 – $95,000/ year – Must have 2 to 5 years experience of construction supervisory and facilities maintenance
- Estimator located in Millbrook, AL: $75,000 – $100,000/ year – Must have 5 to 7 years of experience in healthcare and/or data/energy project estimating
- Tool and Die Maker located in Carpentersville, IL: $32 – $34/ Hr – Must have a Journeyman’s Certificate for Tool & Die or equivalent experience
- Drafter located in Brooklyn, NY: $75,000 – $85,000/ year – Must have knowledge of NYC Building Codes and basic ADA requirements
- Sales Manager located in Monitor, WA: $50,000 – $55,000/ year – Must be knowledgeable in advertisement trends on-air, web and social media
- Curtain Wall Project Manager located in Philadelphia, PA: $70,000 – $85,000/ year – Must have Project Management experience with Curtain Wall and Slope Glazing UNION projects
- Manufacturing Engineer/ Process Engineer located in Sussex, WI: $65,000 – $85,000/ year
- Senior Recruiter located in Temecula, CA: $31,000 – $80,000/ year
- Production Manager located in Arkport, NY: $50,000 – $65,000/ year – Experience with rail car, bus, or other heavy transportation component manufacturing and production is a huge place
- Interior/Exterior Designer located in Newport Beach, CA: $100,000 – $130,000/ year – Must have strong experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and Sketchup
- Programmer & Machinist Positions located in Kenyon, MN: $52,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have working knowledge of CAD and CAM software
- Foreman located in Lunenburg, MA: $35 – 37.50/ hour – Must have experience with epoxy flooring in an industrial/commercial setting and understand concrete floor restoration methods
- Design Engineer located in Benson, NE: $120,000 – $130,000/ year – •Must have 8 to 10 years of engineering experience, including 2 to 3 years of engineering management
Etech Hi specializes in nationwide placement of permanent professionals.
Our success and service-oriented approach has helped us establish a national reputation in which we take great pride.
What We Do
- We provide companies with only what they are seeking: experienced and precisely qualified candidates.
- We serve employer clients ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
- We specialize exclusively in full-time permanent placement of candidates for advanced employment.
- We streamline the hiring process for you.
- We work one-on-one with job seekers interested in career advancement.
How We Do It
- Etech Hi will not overload you with resumes. We listen to you. Then we find the right candidate. Our screening process is thorough and meticulous. You’ll be impressed with how few resumes we deliver – but one of them will be the right person for your position.
- We have invested in sophisticated technology and highly experienced recruiters so that we can deliver outstanding service regardless of the size of your company.
- We are not a temp agency. By specializing solely on permanent employment, we have developed exceptional resources and contacts that enable us to expedite the placement process.
- We understand the value of your time, and we do not waste it by sending you mediocre resumes or candidates.
- We treat job-seeking individuals with the same concern and respect that we offer our employer clients.