- Engineering Manager located in Campbellsville, KY: $80,000 – $100,000/ year – Must have 2 years management experience in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Structural Engineer located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $110,000/ year – Must have a strong background in wood framed construction, as well as, steel, concrete, and masonry construction/ Must have knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Steel Detailing Project Manager located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Preferable candidate has project experience with both structural and miscellaneous steel
- Project Manager or Superintendent: $60,000 – $100,000/ year – Plus 5+ years of experience (with commercial, school, college, retail, hospital/healthcare, and restaurant construction projects) in a supervisory role
- Production Manager located in Springfield, KY: $60,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have a minimum of 5-7 years working in an automotive manufacturing facility
- Psychiatrist located in Butler, AZ: $220,000/ year – Must have an MD in Psychiatry (with license) and DEA Certification
- Accounting Manager located in Ellis, SD: $50,000 – $65,000/ year – Extensive experience preparing income tax returns is essential; ideally for S-Corps, C-Corps, LLCs and/or non-profits
- Project Engineer: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Experience with the following building/industry types: commercial, schools, colleges, retail, hospitals/healthcare, restaurants
- Programmer & Machinist Positions located in Kenyon, MN: $52,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have working knowledge of CAD and CAM software
- Steel Connection Structural Engineer located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Must have experience reviewing calculations for accuracy and compliance with codes and project specific requirements + signing and sealing calculations and/or drawings
- Construction Project Manager/ Architect located in Brooklyn, NY: $60,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have 4+ years of experience in architecture/interior design project management, specifically in lighting industry/design (including: light fixtures, light controls, light details, etc.)
- Research Intern located in Temecula, CA – An unpaid part-time internship that provides excellent experience for anyone looking to pursue careers in marketing, research, sales, and business development
- Territorial/Regional Sales Manager located in the Great Lakes Region/ Midwest: $65,000 – $90,000/ year – Must have extensive knowledge of storage and server technologies, industry trends, and user end and technical business requirements/needs/strategies/solutions
- Sales/ Project Manager located in Dallas, TX: $90,000 – $105,000/ year – Must have a proven success record for business development, direct sales, and sales promotions
- Steel Mig Welder located in Davenport, ND: $20 – $25/ hour – Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience welding in a manufacturing/ fabrication environment
- Tool & Die Maker/ Mold Designer located in Pleasant Point, WI: $70,000 – $80,000/ year – Must have at least 3 Years of Mold Designing experience with Tool and Die products
- CNC Lathe Machinist located in Union, NJ/ $20 – $28/ hr – Knowledge of Mastercam, CAD System (Anvil), ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 experience is a huge plus
- HVAC Engineer located in Boston, MA: $110,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have experience with Revit, layout of ductwork, equipment specification and ASHRAE standards
- Studio Director/ Resort Architect located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have 5 years hands on Revit experience
- Electrical Engineer & Mechanical Engineer located in Summerset & Humboldt, SD: $100,000 – $120,000/ year – PE is preferred or an E.I.T preparing to sit for the exam within 6 months of hire
- Journeyman Glazier or Glazier located in Cedar Springs, MI: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a Glazier in either commercial or residential environments
- (Sr.) Project Architect located in Jamesburg, NJ: $80,000 – $100,000/ year – Must have architectural production experience with commercial, industrial and higher education laboratory (ie classrooms, research, lecture halls, health centers, offices, training rooms, warehouses, etc.) designs
- Design Engineer located in Benson, NE: $120,000 – $130,000/ year – Must have 8 to 10 years of engineering experience, including 2 to 3 years of engineering management
- Senior Tax Accountant located in San Antonio, TX – Should have a strong knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval including Microsoft Office, PFX Engagement, CCH Axcess Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
- Electrical Engineer located in Boston, MA: $110,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have a deep knowledge of electrical codes and related industry product lines
- Controls Engineer located in Bonanza, AR: $80,000 – $95,000/ year – Must be able to understand, interpret, and edit/modify design systems or diagrams using AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Senior Audit Accountant located in San Antonio – Should have strong knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval including Microsoft Office, PFX Engagement, CCH Accounting Research Manager, PPC, and Adobe Acrobat
- Foreman located in Lunenburg, MA: $35 – 37.50/ hour – Must have experience with epoxy flooring in an industrial/commercial setting and understand concrete floor restoration methods
- Engineering Business Development Manager located in Gaithersburg, MD: $90,000 – $150,000/ year – Must have 8-10 years of proposal/selling experience for an Engineering firm selling to Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Tech and Science clientele
- Civil Engineer located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $110,000/ year – Experience with hydrology, grading, water quality treatment, revegetation, etc.
- Oncology NP located in Manhattan, NY: $110,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have a Masters of Science in Nursing and a current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Licensed Professional Surveyor (PLS) & Mapper (PLM) located in Sky Lake, FL: $32 – $45/ hour – Must have current Professional Surveyor and Mapper License required in the state of Florida or be within a year of obtaining it
Etech Hi specializes in nationwide placement of permanent professionals.
Our success and service-oriented approach has helped us establish a national reputation in which we take great pride.
What We Do
- We provide companies with only what they are seeking: experienced and precisely qualified candidates.
- We serve employer clients ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
- We specialize exclusively in full-time permanent placement of candidates for advanced employment.
- We streamline the hiring process for you.
- We work one-on-one with job seekers interested in career advancement.
How We Do It
- Etech Hi will not overload you with resumes. We listen to you. Then we find the right candidate. Our screening process is thorough and meticulous. You’ll be impressed with how few resumes we deliver – but one of them will be the right person for your position.
- We have invested in sophisticated technology and highly experienced recruiters so that we can deliver outstanding service regardless of the size of your company.
- We are not a temp agency. By specializing solely on permanent employment, we have developed exceptional resources and contacts that enable us to expedite the placement process.
- We understand the value of your time, and we do not waste it by sending you mediocre resumes or candidates.
- We treat job-seeking individuals with the same concern and respect that we offer our employer clients.