- HVAC Mechanical Design Engineer located in Chevy Chase, MD: $90,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have engineer commissioning experience for HVAC design projects (including testing experience)
- Project Engineer: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Experience with the following building/industry types: commercial, schools, colleges, retail, hospitals/healthcare, restaurants
- Steel Detailing Project Manager located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Preferable candidate has project experience with both structural and miscellaneous steel
- Accounting Manager located in Ellis, SD: $50,000 – $65,000/ year – Extensive experience preparing income tax returns is essential; ideally for S-Corps, C-Corps, LLCs and/or non-profits
- Project Manager or Superintendent: $60,000 – $100,000/ year – Plus 5+ years of experience (with commercial, school, college, retail, hospital/healthcare, and restaurant construction projects) in a supervisory role
- Sales/ Project Manager located in Dallas, TX: $90,000 – $105,000/ year – Must have a proven success record for business development, direct sales, and sales promotions
- Oncology NP located in Manhattan, NY: $110,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have a Masters of Science in Nursing and a current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Controls Engineer located in Bonanza, AR: $80,000 – $95,000/ year – Must be able to understand, interpret, and edit/modify design systems or diagrams using AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Senior Audit Accountant located in San Antonio – Should have strong knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval including Microsoft Office, PFX Engagement, CCH Accounting Research Manager, PPC, and Adobe Acrobat
- Civil Engineer located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $110,000/ year – Experience with hydrology, grading, water quality treatment, revegetation, etc.
- Welder located in Davenport, ND: $20 – $25/ hour – Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience welding in a manufacturing/ fabrication environment
- Sr. R&D Chemist located in Warwick, PA: $70,000 – $110,000/ year – Must have experience as a R&D formulator in skin care, hair care, and/or body care industries (ie: shampoo, gel, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, soap, creams)
- Construction Project Manager/ Architect located in Brooklyn, NY: $60,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have 4+ years of experience in architecture/interior design project management, specifically in lighting industry/design (including: light fixtures, light controls, light details, etc.)
- Roofing Foreman in multiple locations, including Virgina, Baltimore, and DC: $30 – $40/ hour – Must have a minimum of 4+ years of commercial roofing experience
- Electrical Engineer & Mechanical Engineer located in Summerset & Humboldt, SD: $100,000 – $120,000/ year – PE is preferred or an E.I.T preparing to sit for the exam within 6 months of hire
- Engineering Business Development Manager located in Gaithersburg, MD: $90,000 – $150,000/ year – Must have 8-10 years of proposal/selling experience for an Engineering firm selling to Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Tech and Science clientele
- Psychiatrist located in Butler, AZ: $220,000/ year – Must have an MD in Psychiatry (with license) and DEA Certification
- CNC Lathe Machinist located in Union, NJ/ $20 – $28/ hr – Knowledge of Mastercam, CAD System (Anvil), ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 experience is a huge plus
- Recruiter Specialist located in Temecula, CA: $27,000 – $50,000/ year
- Senior Recruiter located in Temecula, CA: $31,000 – $80,000/ year
- Electrical Engineer located in Boston, MA: $110,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have a deep knowledge of electrical codes and related industry product lines
- Territorial/ Regional Sales Manager located in the Great Lakes Region/ Midwest: $65,000 – $90,000/ year – Must have extensive knowledge of storage and server technologies, industry trends, and user end and technical business requirements/needs/strategies/solutions
- Structural Engineer located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $110,000/ year – Must have a strong background in wood framed construction, as well as, steel, concrete, and masonry construction/ Must have knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- HVAC Engineer located in Boston, MA: $110,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have experience with Revit, layout of ductwork, equipment specification and ASHRAE standards
- Senior Tax Accountant located in San Antonio, TX – Should have a strong knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval including Microsoft Office, PFX Engagement, CCH Axcess Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
- (Sr.) Project Architect located in Jamesburg, NJ: $80,000 – $100,000/ year – Must have architectural production experience with commercial, industrial and higher education laboratory (ie classrooms, research, lecture halls, health centers, offices, training rooms, warehouses, etc.) designs
- Licensed Professional Surveyor (PLS) & Mapper (PLM) located in Sky Lake, FL: $32 – $45/ hour – Must have current Professional Surveyor and Mapper License required in the state of Florida or be within a year of obtaining it
- Steel Connection Structural Engineer located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Must have experience reviewing calculations for accuracy and compliance with codes and project specific requirements + signing and sealing calculations and/or drawings
- Journeyman Glazier or Glazier located in Cedar Springs, MI: $50,000 – $70,000/ year – Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience working as a Glazier in either commercial or residential environments
- Studio Director/ Resort Architect located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have 5 years hands on Revit experience
- Mining Sales Representative located in South Valley, NM: $72,000/ year – Must have relationships with Plant Manager, Production, Manager or Process Engineers in the Mining industry
- Electrician Foreman/ Journeyman located in Orange County/ Los Angeles, CA: $30 – $40/ hr – Must be a licensed Electrician in the state of California
Etech Hi specializes in nationwide placement of permanent professionals.
Our success and service-oriented approach has helped us establish a national reputation in which we take great pride.
What We Do
- We provide companies with only what they are seeking: experienced and precisely qualified candidates.
- We serve employer clients ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
- We specialize exclusively in full-time permanent placement of candidates for advanced employment.
- We streamline the hiring process for you.
- We work one-on-one with job seekers interested in career advancement.
How We Do It
- Etech Hi will not overload you with resumes. We listen to you. Then we find the right candidate. Our screening process is thorough and meticulous. You’ll be impressed with how few resumes we deliver – but one of them will be the right person for your position.
- We have invested in sophisticated technology and highly experienced recruiters so that we can deliver outstanding service regardless of the size of your company.
- We are not a temp agency. By specializing solely on permanent employment, we have developed exceptional resources and contacts that enable us to expedite the placement process.
- We understand the value of your time, and we do not waste it by sending you mediocre resumes or candidates.
- We treat job-seeking individuals with the same concern and respect that we offer our employer clients.