- Project Building Superintendent, Baton Rouge, LA – A premiere construction company in Louisiana is seeking someone residing either in Louisiana or Mississippi for a permanent, fulltime Project Building Superintendent. This opportunity offers competitive pay, health, life and dental benefits, 401k, vacations and holiday pay. A qualified candidate must have 6-8+ years’ experience working in commercial building, hospitals, restaurants, strip centers, schools, and office buildings.
- Electrical Project Manager, Plainstow, NH – An outstanding, full-time job opportunity is available for a seasoned Electrical Project Manager to join an extremely well-established, cutting-edge construction organization, located near Newton, NH. This is a terrific position that would receive a lucrative base salary, excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and other outstanding perks. This is an employee-oriented company that offers tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Chief Engineer, Atlanta, GA – A premiere Hospitality company in Atlanta is seeking a Chief Engineer for a permanent, fulltime position. This opportunity offers competitive pay, health, life, dental benefits, 401k, vacations, holiday pay and daily complimentary lunch. A qualified candidate must have 3+ years’ experience working in as an Assistant or Chief Engineer with knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and maintenance.
- Sr. Electrical Estimator, Bloomington, MN – An outstanding, full-time job opportunity is available for a seasoned Electrical Estimator to join an extremely well-established, cutting-edge construction organization, located near Ritchfield, MN. This is a terrific position that would receive a lucrative base salary, Bonus program, profit sharing, fully paid by employer benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, as well as other outstanding perks. This is an employee-oriented company that offers tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Senior Construction Estimator, Saratogo Springs, NY – An outstanding, full-time opening is available for a Senior Construction Estimator to join a highly stable company on a full time basis that has experience estimating commercial or similar construction work. This is a terrific opportunity offering a lucrative base salary, company vehicle, bonuses, plus a great benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with company matching, health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, and other outstanding perks.
- Property Casualty Insurance Agency Manager, Oak Park, MI – There is currently an urgent need for a Property Casualty Insurance Agency Manager with strong experience working in the P&C insurance setting to join a stable organization on a full-time basis and run the commercial department. This is a terrific opportunity offering a great compensation package including base, bonus, and uncapped potential plus a benefits package and other outstanding perks.
- Family Nurse Practitioner FNP, Fairmont, WV – We currently have a need for a full-time, permanent Family Nurse Practitioner to join a well-established skilled nursing facility in the area of Fairmount, WV area. The position requires only Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, rotation for weekend on-calls.
- Family Nurse Practitioner or PA, Sonora, CA – We currently have a need for a full-time, permanent Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established facility in the area of Sonora, CA area. The position requires that you have Minimum 3 years of experience working as an NP in Urgent care or Emergency Room. Open to an NP license in other states as long as you are willing to obtain a CA NP license.
- Sr. Recruiter, Temecula/San Diego, CA – We have great opportunities for several motivated recruiters! Experience in industries such as: Construction, Engineering, Biotechnology, Medical, Nursing, Insurance, Legal, Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Finance, Mortgage, Retail, IT or Technology
- Recruiter Specialist, Temecula, Ca – A professional, nationwide permanent staffing and recruiting company, is looking for an energetic, fun and positive Recruiter Specialist to successfully recruit for a variety of full time permanent positions within the engineering, aerospace, manufacturing/operations, sales, healthcare environments, and more.
We Specialize in Nationwide Permanent Placement for Professionals
Industries We Serve
Law / Legal
Law / Legal
Find the Right Candidate for Your Team
Advanced Opportunities and Solutions for Permanent Employment
Etech Hi specializes in nationwide placement of permanent professionals.
Our success and service-oriented approach has helped us establish a national reputation in which we take great pride.
What We Do
- We provide companies with only what they are seeking: experienced and precisely qualified candidates.
- We serve employer clients ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
- We specialize exclusively in full-time permanent placement of candidates for advanced employment.
- We streamline the hiring process for you.
- We work one-on-one with job seekers interested in career advancement.
How We Do It
- Etech Hi will not overload you with resumes. We listen to you. Then we find the right candidate. Our screening process is thorough and meticulous. You’ll be impressed with how few resumes we deliver – but one of them will be the right person for your position.
- We have invested in sophisticated technology and highly experienced recruiters so that we can deliver outstanding service regardless of the size of your company.
- We are not a temp agency. By specializing solely on permanent employment, we have developed exceptional resources and contacts that enable us to expedite the placement process.
- We understand the value of your time, and we do not waste it by sending you mediocre resumes or candidates.
- We treat job-seeking individuals with the same concern and respect that we offer our employer clients.