- Landscaping Foreman/ Supervisor located in Pleasantville, NJ: $40,000 – $50,000/ year – Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in interior or exterior landscape experience PLUS 3+ years of experience managing crews
- Purchasing Manager located in Pierron, IL: $95,000 – $120,000/ year – Must have experience managing and mentoring Buyers and Planners
- Inpatient Nurse Manager located in Hayden, CO: $75,000 – $110,000/ year – Must have a current licensure by Colorado Board of Nursing or compact state
- Civil & Structural Engineer located in Norfolk, VA: $85,000 – $150,000/ year – Must have a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering and a Professional Engineering License
- Structural Steel Detailing Project Manager located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Preferable candidate has project experience with both structural and miscellaneous steel
- Steel Connection Engineer located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a Professional Engineering License
- Production Manager (1st & 2nd Shifts) located in Warwick, PA: $70,000 – $80,000/ year – Production experience in skin care, hair care, and/or body care industries (ie: shampoo, gel, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, soap, creams)
- Steel Mig Welder located in Davenport, ND: $20 – $25/ hour – Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience welding in a manufacturing/ fabrication environment
- Drivetrain Tech/ Builder located in Rochester, MN: $35,000 – $50,000/ year – Experience building/rebuilding transmissions or front and rear differentials is a HUGE PLUS
- Tool & Die/ Mold Designer located in Pleasant Point, WI: $70,000 – $80,000/ year – Must have at least 3 Years of Mold Designing experience with Tool and Die products
- Project Plumbing Engineer located in Chevy Chase, MD: $65,000 – $85,000/ year – Must have experience with Code Compliance Research and designing with REVIT
- Roofing Foreman located in the Northern Virginia, Baltimore, & DC areas: $30 – $40/ hour – Must have a minimum of 4+ years of commercial roofing experience
- Plan Review/ Building Inspector located in Citrus Heights, CA: $72,000 – $104,000/ year – Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (or similar field) along with a PE Licensure in California or you have ICC Plans Examiner Certification
- Structural Engineer located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $110,000/ year – Must have strong background in wood framed construction, as well as, steel, concrete, and masonry construction
- Business Development & Construction Manager located in Chevy Chase, MD: $80,000 – $130,000/ year – Should have 10+ years of proposal/selling experience for an engineering, construction management, or project/program management firm selling to Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Tech & Science clientele
- HVAC Mechanical Design Engineer located in Chevy Chase, MD: $90,000 – $140,000/ year – Must have a minimum of 10-15+ years designing HVAC systems for commercial applications (preferably for laboratory or healthcare industries)
- Steel Connection Structural Engineer located in Clayton, MO: $70,000 – $90,000/ year – Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a Structural Engineering License
- Civil Engineer located in Truckee, CA: $80,000 – $110,000/ year – Professional Engineering (PE) licensure in CA and NV is Preferred
- Senior Recruiter located in Temecula, CA: $50,000 – $100,000/ year
- Recruiter Specialist located in Temecula, CA: $30,000 – $50,000/ year
Etech Hi specializes in nationwide placement of permanent professionals.
Our success and service-oriented approach has helped us establish a national reputation in which we take great pride.
What We Do
- We provide companies with only what they are seeking: experienced and precisely qualified candidates.
- We serve employer clients ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
- We specialize exclusively in full-time permanent placement of candidates for advanced employment.
- We streamline the hiring process for you.
- We work one-on-one with job seekers interested in career advancement.
How We Do It
- Etech Hi will not overload you with resumes. We listen to you. Then we find the right candidate. Our screening process is thorough and meticulous. You’ll be impressed with how few resumes we deliver – but one of them will be the right person for your position.
- We have invested in sophisticated technology and highly experienced recruiters so that we can deliver outstanding service regardless of the size of your company.
- We are not a temp agency. By specializing solely on permanent employment, we have developed exceptional resources and contacts that enable us to expedite the placement process.
- We understand the value of your time, and we do not waste it by sending you mediocre resumes or candidates.
- We treat job-seeking individuals with the same concern and respect that we offer our employer clients.