What is the most important question you should ask before you are questioned in an interview?
- I want to thank you for the opportunity to interview. I know you have several questions to ask of me; would you be so gracious as to take a minute or two to explain to me the top three priorities of what the individual in this position needs to accomplish in the first 12 months of his/her employment.
What is the general rule about the length of your responses to the questions?
- Keep your answers brief and to the point.
- Do not ramble and tell long drawn out stories.
- Remember that everyone’s time is valuable.
- Keep your answers brief and to the point
- Do not elaborate unnecessarily.